Sunday, April 03, 2011

Happy Mothering Sunday

It will be the first time in years that I have all my kids with me on a mother's day. It hasn't mattered which day or country I'm in to celebrate it (the UAE celebrated a few weeks ago, it's in the UK today and the US celebrates in May) I can't remember when it happened last. Having them all here is a real gift.

I have to say that DD knows me well and here is her card for me....
She has a jolly good design for the cover me thinks :-)

Have a wonderful day...

10 comments:

Julie Cohen said...

She's very talented, as is her mum!

Enjoy your day.

Sarah Morgan said...

That's beautiful Liz!

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

Happy mother's day to you! Love the picture and love your blog. You have some very interesting things to say!And good luck with book!

Bluestocking Mum said...

That's lovely. How great to have them all around you. Have a lovely day too Liz.

warm wishes
Debbie

Claire King said...

That's lovely! Hope you had a great day.

wannabe a writer said...

Hi Liz

What a beautiful card. Despite the fact that my husband forgot about Mother's Day and flew off to Vegas this morning on a jolly my 7 year old son made a card for me and inside he wrote - if he went to a shop to buy a mummy he would buy the same one he already has because he loves me so much. It made my day. And yes I did cry.

So glad you had all your family together. It means so much especially for someone who travels as much as you.

Linda

catdownunder said...

Purr!

Phillipa said...

I hope you had a wonderful day with your family, Liz. :)

Ladybird World Mother said...

Ahhh! Loved the card. Bless her heart. x

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

That's beautiful and very clever.

Hope you all had a wonderful day together.x