Sunday, March 20, 2011

Florida, Emirates Airlines Literary Festival and Facebook

The festival was fabulous but in a very different way for me this year. I didn't have moment to call my own and only had the opportunity to sit in on three sessions...But I hosted those three, took the wonderful Michael Palin and other to the top of the Burj Khalifa, cruised the Creek and sorted problems in the green room.

I have experimented and posted all my pictures from the festival on my ....author page...on Facebook. I have mixed feelings about having an author page but I followed Nathan Bransford's advice. So my author page is here. Since I have this now I thought it would make sense to post my 'work' photos there...an experiment if you will... The link for the photos is here here and here.

Almost as soon as the festival was over i was on a plane to Florida to see my parents and this is where I am at the moment. They are well and it has been bliss to have the time to just be me and them...and of course I've managed to squeeze in a bit of shopping.


2 comments:

sheepish said...

Such exalted company you keep now that you are an author. Enjoy your time with your parents,then back to work on your books!!!

Fiona Harper said...

Amzing pics, Liz, and I've 'liked' your author page. Maybe one day I'll be able to do the Emirates Literary Festival and see it all for myself. One can dream, can't one?