Sunday, November 22, 2009

RNA Winter party


Starting this blog from the end of the evening! The party for me ended in fab Italian restuarant in Pimlico - a great finish to fabulous evening.
It was just a wonderful party - the atmosphere was abosultely buzzy. So many people and not enough time as ever and of course complicated by the fact that I now know more and more people and had DS1 in tow. In order to keep him happy I handed over my camera so I appologize that i feature in many of these photos!
Many of my other photos are over on the RNA Blog and here's a link to Janet Gover's blog for shoe photos (including my H&M Jimmy Choos!) from the Winter Party and launch Party of LOVES ME, LOVES ME NOT. Couldn't take shoe photos because I wasn't in charge of the camera and didn't want ds1 to get slapped in the face :-)









Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jan Jones said...

There are shoes on my blog too! Just saying.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Great photos as usual Liz, many thanks.

Chris Stovell said...

I do so want to be there one day!

Flowerpot said...

great pics Liz - I'm def aiming to be at the summer one next year!

Kate Lord Brown said...

Great pics! Do hope they'll be taking newbies next year.

Leigh Forbes said...

God, I look so like my mother in that photo. Ouch! Glad I didn't know that at the time! The other photos are great, of course.