Friday, May 04, 2007

Novel Racer - Sheepish


I have to confess that I love Sheepish's name. I think it's brilliant and I think the fact that she managed to get one of Caroline Smailes' "Have you seen Adam?" badges on Number One sheep is even more brilliant. Here's her blog http://ashepherdstale.blogspot.com/ where you will find more pictures of Number One sheep........and other things :-)
"Hi I'm Sheepish and I'm a Pisces. When I was little I loved reading and writing but somehow I ended up taking a Chemistry degree and became a scientist. Then 15 years ago I moved to France and became a Sheep farmer. Now the creative side of me has finally escaped from the closet and I am attempting to write a novel. It's hard going because I am very self critical even these few lines has taken a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like challenges though. I ran the London Marathon at the age of 37[quite a while ago now!!] even though I hadn't been a runner before, and I still run 4 times a week. I became a sheep farmer even though I had no previous experience. I started a blog even though I am an IT virgin. Now I am a writer, I know I am because I've said it out loud!!!!!"
Well, that is the end to our Novel Racers this week. I am still missing many profiles - so Racers come forth, I know you are out there!
Over the weekend I'll catch you up with my writing issues........HELP!

3 comments:

Jenny Beattie said...

Hi Liz

I promise I'll put something together for you, as it's lovely reading a snippet of the novel racers biographies.

Jen said...

I'll cobble something together too - I just need to think of something interesting to say!

I'm really enjoying reading about everyone - it's different, somehow, to reading about them on their own blogs. A different perspective, I guess.

Unknown said...

Yes, Jen I'm finding that the racers are protraying themselves diffeently in the profiles and its fun :-)

Still waiting for you too JJ!