Saturday, April 28, 2007

Savoy


What a day! The day would have been wonderful no matter what but was made more so by the recipient of the Romance Prize being friend, Nell Dixon for Marrying Max. I was sitting next to Julie Cohen when the award was announced and we just refrained from totally embarrassing ourselves. The others on table commented.......so you know her then!!!!
Rosie Thomas won the Romantic Novel of the Year Award for Iris and Ruby. I did managed to speak to her and she said she did remember meeting me last year and commenting of the Savoy Lunch.......well, it was nice to here.
I will blog more about the day later but will confess to being tired as I rolled home at 10......

6 comments:

Fiona Harper said...

Rolled in at 10pm, huh? Tut, tut. I was home by 7.30pm. I'm just off to polish my halo now...

Unknown said...

But you missed a great dinner out!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you!

Unknown said...

You too. It was a great day :-)

Nell Dixon said...

It was fab! (big grin)

Unknown said...

I hope that grin stays permanently, Nell!