Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snow!!!!

I know I'm still just a little kid at heart. Waking this morning and seeing London bathed in snow I ran outside and let our cat, snowy join me on our early morning prowl. Snowy is normally not allowed out and he has never seen snow before. He joined our family as a rescue cat when we lived in Dubai. Clearly somewhere in his heritage (he's a turkish angora) he was built for snow. The camoflage was incredible.



He was also seriously pissed off when I pulled him back inside!!! No snow ball for him!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Caroline said...

OMG! You have snow!!!!!!!!
We never get snow!
I love snow!
Please send some to me.
x

Unknown said...

Sending virtual snow. How did you miss it? I thought the whole country was sprinkled???

Jessica Raymond said...

And you have snowdrops! We got snow today too -- I'm posting a picture on my blog later today :)

Jess x

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the picture. I just love snow!

Caroline said...

It's not fair!!!!!!
I live in a freaky place where the snow never comes. I long for snow. Perhaps if I jump up and down really really hard ...

Unknown said...

That's it a snow dance!! I can see it now. Maybe you can put together another one of your brilliant songs!