Thursday, January 11, 2007

No Surprises




Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.

An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.

You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.

A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.



You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

I was reading Maht's blog, http://moontopples.blogspot.com/ and saw the above. Anyone who has known me for any length of time will not be surprised as I wasn't! However it was interesting to do and it confirmed that despite the frsutration at times I am pursuing the right course. Of course I should have been writing and not taking quizzes but.............back to the wip. Will update word count later.

2 comments:

Laura Vivanco said...

I got that result too. Again, not much of a surprise.

Unknown said...

Yup, no surprise there!